Saturday 20 September 2014

It's An Honour To Be Nominated


 Last month my sister nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you Halfway Here and sorry for  the delay.

 The rules are:
-First, I must answer 11 questions that have been set by my the person/blog that nominated me
-Secondly, I have to share 11 facts about myself
-Finally I have to make up 11 questions for those I nominate

11 Questions from Halfway Here


1. If you could be any animal what would you be and why? 
I would be a fox but one that roams the countryside. They are sly, swift and survivors. Plus they are high on the food chain, only humans after foxes.

2. Money is no object, where's the next place you'd like to travel to? New Zealand, hands down. 

3. What's your favourite breakfast food? 
Boring but its cereal or if I'm feeling adventurous, pancakes.

4. Best fancy dress costume you've ever made/wore? - My made a half and half costume at Uni for halloween. It was better known as Boris and Barbara though.

5. What's your favourite thing about where you live/your home town? It has a Costa now? It's small and practically no one has ever heard about it. 

6. A song that'll always get you on the dance floor? Recently its 90s tunes, Steal My Sunshine by Len.

7. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little? An actress. Held onto that dream for a while. But films were always there.

8. Do you have a favourite quote or motto? From Romeo and Juliet - 'These violent delights have violent ends'

9. If you had to cook a three course meal ('Come Dine with Me' style-y) what would you make? Starter would be a soup, butternut squash with salsa. Main meal would be something dull like, twist pasta bake with root vegetables (I don't cook savoury things). Desert would either be gluten free pumpkin pie or my sweet potato cake with cream cheese frosting.

10. What are you most looking forward to right at this moment? BFI Film Festival - going to 5 screenings so far.

11. Lastly, but not least importantly, biscuit or cake? Cake. But I like to bake both.

11 Facts about Me

1. I love Tina Fey but I still haven't read her autobiography, it's been on my read list for months. I still love her.
2. I love a good murder mystery so it only makes sense that I have the entire Poirot and Miss Marple TV series box sets. And I'm proud of this.
3. Next year, I still aim to go travelling, in the words of Lenny Kravitz, I want to get away, I want to fly away.
4. As well as my phobias of wasps and bees, I have a phobia of spiral staircases, its called Phasmaculaphobia.   5. In college (sixth form) I used to have 4 alarms because I was so worried I wouldn't wake up for classes. They made me give a monologue about it in drama.  
6. The Great Gatsby is my favourite novel and I own 7 copies of it, each from a different publisher.
7. I own one pair of hight heels or shoes that are considered 'heels' and I've worn them once. My parents' friend's 60th birthday party.
8. I was part of my local amateur dramatics society until 2008, when I performed in the panto Aladdin where I had first actual role. I had taken part in various productions since I was 8.
9. I passed my driving test last year and have not driven a car since. But I really want to.
10. When I was bored at school, I used play back The Fellowship of the Ring in my head, I could remember everything, even music cues.
11. I wear black quite a bit in the hopes that one day someone will say 'you look like you're going to a funeral' so I can say back 'maybe I am'.


11 Questions for my Nominees

1. What was your favourite TV show when you were young?
2. If you were a comic book super villain,  what would be your name and signature weapon/crime?
3. Without taking a quiz, what is your spirit animal?
4. In the past, you must have given away your old toys, which do you regret letting go of?
5. What would your biography title be?
6. Would you rather be able to only go clothes shopping once a year or go shopping all year round but have to wear the same outfit everyday for a year?
7. Cheese or chocolate?
8. What was the first CD you bought/were given?
9. If you didn't live where you are now, where would you most like to be?
10. Use three different ice cream flavours to describe yourself.
11. If you could cheat, would you skip to the end?


I nominate:

Frannymac 

That's All Folks

The Comings and Goings of Me (photography blog)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for answering my questions :) I forgot you wanted to be an actress. Good old Len, such a tune! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't believe you forgot, all those drama things! Ah yes Len, but that was more of a summer song, as it gets colder I'll have to pick another favourite x

      Delete