Wednesday 25 June 2014

Reboot and Restore

My laptop just gave up on me. Just decided that it was its time to either play up or give up, either it's been major inconvienice. Luckily my mentor (work thing) and my (soon to be) brother in law came to the rescue. 

Do excuse the lack of photos on this post. My laptop isn't photogenic. Plus I hate it at the moment.

Funny how you can rely so much on a damn machine holding all your memories and work you spent years on. Last time this issue happened, I barely had time to back up everything and my old laptop just  blew out like a candle. I've been prorated this time. But it's still worrying.

It's been rebooted now and hopefully restored back to how it was when I first got it. Now comes the (not so) fun part of reinstalling EVERYTHING!!  Hopefully my next post won't be from my handy little iPad and will include photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment