Tuesday 17 September 2013

Under the Weather

Since Saturday I have been feeling under the weather, in other words, I am not immortal.



I haven't been ill for a long time, at least not some much that I actually feel on the verge of hell. Usually I can power through, then I'm out of action for one day but as soon as the day is over, I'm back! But since Saturday, I have lapsed. Usually with an illness you feel rubbish then you feel like death then you get better. Not me. I have been slowly slowly getting worse. It can't some sort of punishment, I'm being punished enough thanks.



My voice has gotten so bad that I sound like Ursula from The Little Mermaid. I tried singing her song but all I could manage was her laugh. Killed my throat.

At least there is progress with the novel. I have reached 13, 403 words! Still, I had hoped I would have written more by now. 

Its not the best week to be ill either. What with my friend's fashion show, the family gathering, my friend's birthday and my sister's birthday present to me, my voice will actually disappear!

Let's hope everything goes well/better for me in the coming week, yes?


No comments:

Post a Comment